Charming and Charismatic
Superior Family Room
Modern flare and bold design create spaces that feel welcoming and homely. Our Superior Family bedrooms are the perfect place to unwind.
Washed with natural light from slimline windows bright blue tones come to life alongside neutral fabrics and light Egger Board. Get comfortable in a Super King-sized with a Double Sofa Bed available for the kids.
This is a spacious bedroom and living area accompanied by an en-suite bathroom with Silestone vanity tops and toiletries from The Scottish Fine Soaps Company.
what you get
Great room amenities.
The Superior Family Double Room has everything you might need and more. See what’s provided in the list below:
- Double Sofa Bed & Coffee Table
- Desk/Dressing Table Area
- King-sized or Super King-sized Bed, Lily Mattress with Butterfly Edges and Shoreditch Thread on Cotton Bed Linen
- 100% Hungarian Goose Down Duvet & Pillows
- En-suite Bathroom with Bath & Shower
- Hospitality Tray with Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Conditioning Shampoo and Shower Gel
- Hair Dryer, Iron & Ironing Board
- 43" Android Television with Freeview, Stream Casting, USB & HDMI Connections
- En-suite Bathroom (Bath & Shower) with ‘Night Light’
- Room Service Menu (additional charge)
- Free Wifi throughout the Hotel
- Free Onsite Parking
Throughout the hotel you have access to a great range of facilities.
Set in beautiful and extensive landscaped gardens on the outskirts of Barrhead, Dalmeny Park is a stunning hotel with a great range of amenities.
Throughout the hotel you can find:
- The Orchid Restaurant, Bar & Lounge
- Function Suites
- Scenic Walking Trails
- Outdoor Patio with Tables
- Landscaped Gardens
Don't just take it from us, hear what our guests had to say...
The hotel is a really pretty building surrounded by a lovely big garden that is perfectly maintained. The hotel is really cosy. The building itself is older but it is well maintained and has a lovely charm.
Perfect for a romantic night away. Our bedroom was gorgeous with a lovely four poster bed and a double jacuzzi bath.
Another lovely stay
Lovely quiet hotel situated on the outskirts of Barrhead. The staff, as ever, were attentive and pleasant. The hotel itself, although an older property, is very comfortable and standards are high in terms of cleanliness.