Modern and Majestic
Classic and contemporary style merge to give this original Dalmeny Park Suite a majestic modern flare. With tastefully patterned wallpaper and original wooden finishings, accompanied by Compact case-goods and a mirrored four poster bed, you have a suite that is both modern and majestic.
Relax in a luxurious Super King–sized bed after pampering yourself in our silestone vanity en-suite and enjoy a peaceful nights rest.
what you get
Great room amenities
The Kintyre Suite has everything you might need and more. See what’s provided in the list below:
- Double Sofa Bed, Armchair & Coffee Table
- Desk/Dressing Table Area
- Super King-sized Super King-sized Bed, Lily Mattress with Butterfly Edges and Shoreditch Thread on Cotton Bed Linen
- 100% Hungarian Goose Down Duvet & Pillows
- En-suite Bathroom with Bath and/or Shower
- Hospitality tray with Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Conditioning Shampoo and Shower Gel
- Hair Dryer, Iron & Ironing Board
- 43" Android Television with Freeview, Stream Casting
- Room Service Menu (additional charge)
- Free Wifi throughout the hotel
- Free Onsite Parking
Throughout the hotel you have access to a great range of facilities.
Set in beautiful and extensive landscaped gardens on the outskirts of Barrhead, Dalmeny Park is a stunning hotel with a great range of amenities.
Throughout the hotel you can find:
- The Orchid Restaurant, Bar & Lounge
- Function Suites
- Scenic Walking Trails
- Outdoor Patio with Tables
- Landscaped Gardens
Hear what our guests had to say...
Excellent weekend break
Just stayed 2 nights at this hotel. The rate for bed and breakfast was excellent and the food was 1st class. Nothing was too much trouble for all the staff.
My husband took me here for an overnight stay as a treat for my Birthday, having stayed local for over 40 years I never thought to visit this hotel..well it was so good that I have booked it for his birthday in January, pleasant staff, fantastic food.
Great rooms and great staff. Enjoyed it as much as the first time. The hotel is a lovely old building with huge gardens. The staff are very friendly and very helpful.