Elegant and Enticing
Deluxe Double and Deluxe Family Room
This Deluxe Double & Deluxe Family Room boasts fantastic views of the stunning gardens that surround Dalmeny Park. It’s the perfect room for a Romantic Getaway or Date Night and gives off an elegant feel throughout with textured wallpapers and a royal blue colour palette.
The smooth padded headboard and king-sized bed provide the perfect place to relax while you indulge in the unique amenities provided for your comfort.
Enjoy a well-earned break and escape to luxury and leave Dalmeny Park feeling recharged and relaxed. Check our great getaway offers here.
what you get
Great room amenities.
The Deluxe Double/Family Room has everything you might need and more. See what’s provided in the list below:
- Double Sofa Bed & Coffee Table
- Desk/Dressing Table Area
- King-sized or Super King-sized Bed, Lily Mattress with Butterfly Edges and Shoreditch Thread on Cotton Bed Linen
- 100% Hungarian Goose Down Duvet & Pillows
- En-suite Bathroom (Bath & Shower) with ‘Night Light’
- Hospitality Tray with Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Conditioning Shampoo and Shower Gel
- Hair Dryer, Iron & Ironing Board
- 43" Android Television with Freeview, Stream Casting, USB & HDMI Connections
- Room Service Menu (additional charge)
- Free Wifi throughout the Hotel
- Free Onsite Parking
Throughout the hotel you have access to a great range of facilities.
Set in beautiful and extensive landscaped gardens on the outskirts of Barrhead, Dalmeny Park is a stunning hotel with a great range of amenities.
Throughout the hotel you can find:
- The Orchid Restaurant, Bar & Lounge
- Function Suites
- Scenic Walking Trails
- Outdoor Patio with Tables
- Landscaped Gardens
Don't just take it from us, hear what our guests had to say...
A hidden gem in Glasgow
We can honestly say that this hotel is deserving of a 5 Star rating. The service levels from all staff are excellent. The hotel is beautifully maintained and the comfort levels are very high.
A mini-castle in town
We booked this at the last minute and ended up with a lovely room right over the grand entrance. Excellent customer service from the front desk. We would stay there again if we were in Glasgow.
Again booked at the last minute. We were given the Kintyre suite. Beautiful room with a massive four-poster. Bathroom was huge too. Bath big enough for two. No scrimping on this one.